Sunday, October 10, 2021

Super Duper in San Fran (09.20.2021)

 The next stop on our California journey was San Francisco. We landed in the Financial District and had a room at the Palace Hotel. The hotel was wonderful, full of history. I'm not sure what that all has to do with the quest for a tasty burger but, it would serve as my start point each day.

Market Street has quite a few offerings for potential breakfast, lunch and dinner spots. One place caught our attention, Super Duper Burger. This needed to be investigated. The beef is ground daily. It's a vegetarian fed beef. I think we call that grass fed in Wisconsin. The bun is artisan bakery fresh baked daily. They offer a "mini" burger that weighs in at 4 oz. Otherwise, it's a double patty version. We checked it out. 

I got the Mini Cheeseburger. The burger in it's own little bag. The 4oz is probably the start weight because these didn't seem that big. Still, overall flavor and quality was pretty decent. It was all that they promised. I thought $7.25 wasn't too outrageous.

Rate it: 4 of 5

I liked the burger. The bun was okay. If you are looking for a good burger, they deliver. I also think that they are probably pretty consistent on quality. Burger for the buck, relatively good.




No comments: