We're off on adventures again! This time, Minnesota. Specifically, Detroit Lakes MN. We chose Detroit Lakes because it was sort of a "split" distance to meet our friends Lisa & Keith from Montana. It also would serve as a hub (pun?) for troll tracking. There are several trolls that were created by Thomas Dambo. There was one just down the street from where we were staying which is also where Hub 41 is located. (Alexa's Elixir) The Hub was in the midst of a Cancer Awareness event so, a lot of bras were hanging on the rafters and just about anywhere you could throw one.
Enough chit-chat. I ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger with Sweet Potato Fries. (up charge) The burger was pretty straight forward. No frills. A decent piece of bacon rests atop the cheese covered burger in a slightly "sweet" bun. Not a bad thing. The center was pink. I liked that. Overall flavor was decent. A bit light on the seasonings. I will say that the fries were darn tasty too.
Rate it: 4 of 5 It was a decent burger at a decent price. Great service.



No comments:
Post a Comment